Welcome to James Haddock art.

A mixed media Texas artist shares contemporary abstract art.



You are sure to enjoy these colorful, one-of-a-kind, never to be duplicated paintings. All created in my Texas studio.





http://www.jameshaddock.com/




Friday, July 8, 2011

James Haddock Paintings

Creating art makes for an exciting life.  I stay up until 12 a.m. painting, and many times my first thoughts in the mornings are, "Oh great, another day I get to paint".  I only wish I could have discovered this earlier in life.  Actually, My finances probably would not have permitted.


I have decided this piece is finished.  You saw it while it was in process.  Now I need to name it.

Suggestions please!

It is 16 x 20 x 1.5, cool blues, tyvek, and crackle paste.  Oh, the wonders of tyvek.  The final coating is self leveling gel instead of epoxy.

Turned out nice,  but probably not as clear as epoxy, and it is difficult to show the differences in photo.












This is a piece in process.  It is similar to my smaller piece already posted.  I wanted a larger
one.  This is 16 x 20 x 1.5.










Another piece in process.  A collage  showing places of interest in my town of Cleburne, Texas. 
Now the fun part can begin--the painting.





Another piece in process.  A collage and again with some interesting
places from my photographs of Cleburne, Texas.

1 comment:

  1. This painting includes a shot of the Burger Bar in Cleburne, and other buildings in the alley by the Burger Bar.

    ReplyDelete