Welcome to James Haddock art.

A mixed media Texas artist shares contemporary abstract art.



You are sure to enjoy these colorful, one-of-a-kind, never to be duplicated paintings. All created in my Texas studio.





http://www.jameshaddock.com/




Monday, December 24, 2012

Revisiting Paintings From The Past

 THE LADY SERIES some of my favorite paintings from the past.  This is acrylic on paper.
Contact the artist to purchase any of these paintings.  Prints also available from the artist or from Fine Art America.com


From THE LADY Series.  I have several of the lady paintings and this is my very favorite.  It is acrylic on paper.  Available from the artist.  Prints are also available from the artist and Fine Art America.com


 MOON FLOWERS is inspired by my fascination with Georgia O'Keeffe.  This is  watercolor on paper.  Available from the artist.  Prints are also available from the artist and from Fine Art America.com



 I just found this in my pile of paintings, turned it to a vertical position and I think I like it.  I am deciding on a title for this--maybe--"You Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog".  Appropriate since l am an Elvis fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment